ALFI Global Distribution Conference
Save the date for ALFI’s annual Global Distribution Conference, being held virtually this year on Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd of September.
A standing item in many a fund professional’s agenda, the Global Distribution Conference focuses on global distribution, Luxembourg’s core specialism. Hosted in partnership with Nicsa, the US National Investment Company Service Association, and HKIFA, the Hong Kong Investment Funds Association, it brings together major fund distributors and asset managers from around the globe to discuss key insights and solutions to distributing products and strategies, from ESG and investment impact products to private and alternative solutions.
Key speakers include:
- Howard Marks, Co-Chairman & Co-founder, Oaktree Capital Management
- Paul Carr, CEO, East Capital Asset Management
- Richard Surrency, Head of Private Markets & Alternatives Asia, Franklin Templeton
- Andrew Hendry, Head of Distribution Asia Pacific, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Willi Muller, Head of Portfolio Management, Union Investment Luxembourg S.A.
- Campbell Fleming, Chairman and Director, The Big Exchange
During the conference there will also be masterclasses held by UBS, State Street and Linklaters on ELTIFs, D&I and ESG in Real Estate, respectively.